Thursday, April 28, 2005

SFnewsletter Week ending April 29, 2005

Dear Friends: ****Buy your next home with no money down. Listen to a free recorded message with information about this option by calling 1-888-207-9619 ext. 9001. Brought to you by Laurette Foggini at Pinnacle Bancorp.**** _____ Welcome: Hello and welcome to the newest members of the list. To opt-out, either email me at sfnewsletter@gmail.com, or click on the "unsubscribe" button below. If you know anyone who would like to be added to this distribution, they must opt-in by emailing me. Most importantly, don't forget to click on the "New on Market", and "Sold" reports below. They are what make this newsletter tick.* $____ Market Update: This section is getting more and more difficult for me to come up with something interesting to say. I prefer not to bore you with averages, interest rate speculation, crystal ball sales predictions, and so on. So until the market takes a turn for the worse, I'm really going to limit what I say here, or possibly get rid of this section altogether. This week the market is still very, very good. !!!____ HOT in SF: This is a new section as of this week. I'm negotiating with a couple local magazines/newspapers to bring me content for this section. Until then, if you know of a good NEW restaurant, bar, club, show, shop, etc. let me know, and I'll announce it to the world in this section. $$___ Maximum Overbid(TM) of the week**: The winner this week is a house on Hale Street in Portola. Two Bed, one bath, one car parking. Roughly 1350 square feet. Asking $425,000 sold for $660,000. The owners certainly said a few "hale" Mary's on that one. You have to love the description...and my corny joke: link $$$___ Comparision Shopping: We truly are insane here in San Francisco. This one is a reality check. It's amazing that we don't all take our equity we've built up here and run. Run to the hills. Run to the country. Just run!!!! This is what $650,000 (yes $10,000 less) gets you in Charlotte North Carolina: link $$$$___ My Thoughts: If you need to find me this weekend, try looking here: link Happy Aloha Friday! alex New on Market Report: report SOLD 04/15/05-04/28/05: report SOLD 04/01/05-04/15/05: report

No comments: